Ahern’s office team assigned to Abraxis Bioscience brought an average of 23 years of experience to the project, and its field staff averaged 11 years. This knowledge and expertise was beneficial to this facility retrofit, as our team identified reusing some of the original sprinkler system components in the new layout. The updated system protects the 50,000 square-foot pharmaceutical factory and its cooler, and was completed two months ahead of schedule.
- 100% of the project team held industry certifications.
- The project’s office staff averaged 23 years of experience and the field staff averaged 11 years.
- Ahern finished the project 2 months ahead of the client’s deadline.
- All fire protection designs were approved by regulatory authorities the first time.
- Zero lost-time injuries or OSHA recordable events.
(click on image for larger photos).