Newly constructed 16,000 square-foot biodiesel plant in DeForest, Wisconsin
Fire Protection Installations:
- Wet-pipe sprinkler system
- Anti-freeze sprinkler system
- Two explosion-proof OS&Y tamper switches
- One eight-inch explosion-proof flow switch
- Above-ground carbon steel natural gas piping
- One gas meter
- 4,000 linear feet of PVC, copper, storm, and special waste piping
- 18 storm structures
- Five lavatories
- Four water closets
- Four sinks
- Two water heaters
- Two emergency eyewash/shower combinations
- Two backflow preventers
- One 1,200 gallon containment holding tank
- One laundry tray
- One mop basin
A NOTE ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
“Biofuel is an alternative fuel industry that is growing in Wisconsin. We are very happy to have been involved in this project, and for the opportunity to work for Anamax.”
J. F. Ahern Co.
Click here for further project details.
(click on image for larger photos).