Protecting your facility from fire is Ahern’s business. Our team of experts holds in-depth knowledge of city and state codes, as well as insurance requirements. This ensures that your fire sprinkler system installation, inspection, or service is completed correctly the first time. Ahern provides complete fire protection services to the Minneapolis area, and has a proven track record of success.
Since 2010, over 99.5% of Ahern’s work has been completed without follow-up warranty replacement.
Click on Local Expertise above to learn more about the services we offer to our Twin Cities' clients.
- 100% of our inspections are conducted by licensed sprinkler fitters or technicians certified through the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
- We employ over 120 NICET-certified professionals; nearly half hold the uppermost Levels 3 or 4 certification.
- Since 2004, we’ve protected nearly 2 million square feet of mission critical equipment space.
- Last year, we prefabricated orders for over 140,000 sprinkler heads. 100% of these orders were delivered on time.
- We’ve provided piping systems to 47 U.S. states and 7 international countries.