Building controls – also called Building Automation Systems (BAS), Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS), or Building Control System (BCS) – have quickly become vital in maximizing efficiency, sustainability, and profitability in today’s buildings. These systems integrate HVAC controls with a building’s lighting, security, and other features, essentially creating a “smart” building.
Ahern utilizes the latest in open protocol and integrated solutions to maximize your building’s efficiency. Whether you have an existing control system or would like to start from the ground up, Ahern has the expertise and resources you need to create the most effective controls system possible.
What Ahern Offers
- Certified NiagaraAX framework designers on staff. Niagara AX framework is the industry standard for today’s building automation and control systems.
- Authorized Distech System Integrator. This affiliation, coupled with Ahern’s experience with other control systems, guarantees our ability to be your single-source vendor.
- Use of open protocol platforms such as BACnet and LON. Ahern represents the most open systems you can implement.
- Flexible system integration. Whether integrating to another manufacturer’s existing systems or maximizing the potential of your equipment’s onboard controls, Ahern is ready for the challenge. We can take a look at your building, and offer approaches to match your budget and timeline.
- Customized applications. With access to the latest technology and graphical interfaces, Ahern can create a custom solution for your application. Fully-animated graphical interfaces and building analytics/monitoring can be rolled into one seamless web-based system.
- In-house design and support through all aspects of a project. Ahern can integrate our many other services into one integrated solution from start to finish, giving you a single point of contact for your entire project.
Click here to view a video on Intelligent Buildings.