At Ahern, no fabrication job is too complicated or difficult. From the standard ½” to 144” diameter piping to 145,000 pound steam drum modules, Ahern’s pipe fabrication team provides on-time delivery of quality piping configurations for projects of all sizes to many places. In fact, we’ve delivered piping systems to 47 U.S. states and 8 international countries. We fabricate all pipe in our controlled shop setting, which aids in accuracy and reduces the risk for unexpected delays (such as inclement weather), giving us a 97% on-time delivery rate and keeping clients’ projects on track.
Ahern holds a National Board “R” and “NB” certification, as well as ASME “PP”, “U” stamps. Click here to learn more about our pipe fabrication systems.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Our full-time QA/QC personnel average 8 years of pipe fabrication experience and 14 years of welding experience.
- All spools 100% visually inspected
- Hydro and pneumatic testing
- Dye penetration, liquid penetration, magnetic particle
- Radiographic examination
- Clients receive photos of every piping delivery before it leaves our facility
Shop Features and Capabilities:
- 60,000 square feet
- 1/2” through 144” diameter capability
- Wall thicknesses up to 4”
- ASME Certifications: U, and PP
- Stainless steel; carbon; chrome alloy (P2, P5, P11, P22, P91); and specialty alloys
- Miller PipeWorx and SubArc weld machines
- Vernon 5-axis plasma cutter
- In-house blasting, painting, coating, lining and QA/QC
- Power Generation
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water/Wastewater Treatment