Our Special Hazards Department specializes in fire suppression and detection using non-water based systems, to protect mission critical equipment and data.
We offer design, estimating, project management, installation, commissioning, and inspection of non-water based, custom engineered fire protection and detection systems. We create systems that are uniquely suited to the exact needs of your business.
Our capabilities include:
- Clean Agent Systems [FM-200, Argonite, Novec 1230, FE-13, FE-25(HFC-125), ProInert, Vortex]
- CO2 Suppression
- Conventional and Analog Addressable Controls
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression
- Explosion Suppression/Isolation Systems
- Fire Radiation, Utilizing UV/IR, IR, UV Detection Principles
- Foam Water Suppression [AFFF, Compressed Air Foam (CAF), High Expansion Foam]
- Heat & Smoke Detection
- Water Mist Fire Suppression [MicroMist, Marioff Hi-Fog, Aquasonic]
We perform Special Hazards installations in all our territories. Click here to find the location nearest you.
Back to Services Page
Click here for Manufacturer Links
Click here for Manufacturer Testimonials
Click here for Industry Links