Fire Protection Shop Post Offer Materials
Congratulations on being offered a position at Ahern!
The offer of employment is contingent upon successfully completing a background check and drug test. Please complete the necessary items outlined below. All items below must be completed within 72 hours of acceptance of your offer. Completing the items below in a timely manner will help us be prepared for your first day!
- Finalize Application: In order to continue this process, we require that you log back into your application to complete the confidential information section. You are being asked to supply your social security number, date of birth, and complete the criminal background disclosure questions. To enter your information, click here.
- Background Check: To complete the required information for Ahern to process your background check, click here.
- Pre-Employment Drug Test:
- Review the list of available testing sites to complete Ahern’s pre-employment drug screen. When you arrive at the facility please disclose that you are “taking a pre-employment drug test for J.F. Ahern Co.” and be prepared to give a urine specimen. The site will be performing a 5-panel rapid drug screen. If a testing site is not available within 60 miles of your home, please contact Kristine Reynolds at 920-907-5599 or by email at email@example.com.
4. Paperwork: All paperwork must be returned to your HR Business Partner or local office representative via email or mail as soon as possible.
Ahern Specific Onboarding Documents: Please print and complete the Ahern Specific Onboarding Documents.
5. OSHA 10 Certification: The OSHA 10 certification is a requirement of employment with Ahern. This must be completed within 90 days of employment. You will be reimbursed for the cost associated with the training upon completion and proof of certification.
Our website contains a wealth of information and we encourage you to explore its features.
We look forward to you having you join the Ahern team!