Janesville Water Pollution Control Facility
Remodel secondary treatment module in Janesville, Wisconsin
- Stainless steel blower and aeration piping
- New mechanical phosphorous removal mixing tank
- Three new blowers
- Modification to aeration grids
- Ductile iron, pre-insulated fiberglass, stainless steel, copper, and PVC pipe assemblies
- Two 350-horsepower multistage centrifugal blowers
- 400-horsepower single stage centrifugal blower
A NOTE ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
“The relationship that JFA had with both the City of Janesville and consulting engineer Earth Tech was the best I have witnessed since joining the company.”
J. F. Ahern Co.
Click here for further project details.
(click on image for larger photos).