Johnson Controls Power Solutions
Corporate headquarters expansion and renovation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, including three newly constructed buildings and renovation of an existing building. Johnson Controls is seeking LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum certification.
- Central energy plant utilizing a geothermal heating and cooling system
- Solar domestic water heating system
- Three chillers providing 500 tons of cooling
- Three boilers
- 22 base-mounted pumps serving the chillers and boilers
- Six air handling units
- One cooling tower
- Four miles of in-floor radiant tubing
- 32,500 linear feet of PEX, PVC, carbon steel, and copper pipe and tubing
- 230,000 pounds of ductwork
- 6,000 linear feet of prefabricated 4” to 12” carbon steel piping
(click on image for larger photos).