Ahern Contributes to Multiple “Top Projects”
Ahern is proud to announce that the company contributed to six of the “Top Projects of 2016,” as chosen by industry publication The Daily Reporter.
The Reporter’s annual competition looks at construction projects across the state of Wisconsin and honors the general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners whose projects “met and exceeded expectations.” Ahern was a partner on the following six projects:
- 833 E. Michigan Street (HVAC and Plumbing)
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin- Mequon Clinic (Fire Protection)
- Eleven25 at Pabst (Fire Protection and Plumbing)
- Uline Distribution Center W2 (Fire Protection and Plumbing)
- Wgetthta Renovation at WGEMA Campus (Fire Protection)
- Zurn Industries (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and Controls)
Ahern would like to thank Mortenson Construction, C.D. Smith, CG Schmidt, HGA Architects, Groth Design Group, and Green Fire Management System for their nominations.
J. F. Ahern Co. is a commercial mechanical contractor specializing in building, construction and prefabrication services. Founded in 1880, the company has over 1,300 employees servicing customers across the United States. To keep up with the latest company news and events, visit jfahern.com or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.