Restaurant Fire Protection for Burger King in Iowa
It was smooth sailing for the sprinkler installation at the Burger King restaurant in Grimes, Iowa. Ahern’s certified team started the project with approved designs on the first submission and completed the 5,000 square-foot facility without any warranty rework, on time, on budget, and without injury.
- 100% of Ahern’s field crew was industry certified or licensed and averaged 10 years of experience
- 100% of Ahern’s office staff was industry certified or licensed
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission and no warranty rework was needed
- No issues came up during the project
- The project was completed within the original estimate
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries