Ahern added another fire protection installation to its resume. Century Link in Omaha, Nebraska was going through a remodel and Ahern's job was to add/relocate fire sprinkler heads to accommodate new ceiling in the remodeled areas. Ahern was able to work through the logistical challenge of getting material to the upper floor of an occupied office building to complete this project safely and 100% within the original estimate.
- Industry certified crew members
- Ahern's office staff averaged 8 years of industry experience
- No warranty rework needed
- Ahern's design was approved on the first submission
- 100% within the original estimate
- No OSHA recordables
- Zero lost-time injuries