You are here
Eden Crest Assisted Living
Prefabrication and weekly schedule updates helped expedite fire protection work on the 45,904 square-foot assisted living facility in Des Moines, IA. Ahern’s knowledge and prefabrication capabilities played a key role in the project. The team helped the customer understand what materials would be needed to keep the sprinkler costs low, resulting in the use of Ahern’s prefabrication shop to fabricate 841 sprinkler heads. Installation went seamlessly and Ahern completed the project two months ahead of schedule.
- Ahern’s Office team averaged 13 years of experience
- Ahern’s design was completed on the first submission and no warranty rework was required
- Completed two months ahead of schedule
- Final project cost was completed within our original estimate
- No OSHA recordable events or lost-time injuries