Two new dry pipe sprinkler systems were added in order to protect the bottom of a new conveyor system for FedEx in Grimes, Iowa. Ahern prefabricated the 224 sprinkler heads for the 20,000 square-foot expansion and was asked to provide additional work for the customer after their commissioning. All fabrication loads were delivered on time, which contributed to the project being completed on schedule.
- Half of Ahern’s field crew members who worked on this project are industry certified
- All of Ahern’s office staff members who worked on this project are industry certified
- The field crew members on this project hold an average of 21 years of experience
- The office staff on this project holds an average of 8 years of experience
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries