Despite several challenges and an aggressive deadline, Ahern completed its work one month ahead of schedule at the Figge Art Museum. Located in Davenport, Iowa, this 70,000 square-foot museum was designed by a London architecture firm. The firm requested the sprinklers be concealed as much as possible. With a seven-hour time difference, Ahern held odd communication schedules in addition to its weekly progress meetings.
- Project completion one month ahead of schedule
- 100% of the project’s field crew held industry certifications
- The project’s office team had an average of 16 years of experience
- All fire protection designs approved on the first pass by regulatory authorities
- Zero lost-time injuries or OSHA recordable events