Flix Brewhouse in Des Moines, IA was getting a new look, which meant the restaurant/retail facility needed a new sprinkler system. Having to raise the roof on both sides of the strip mall for new theatres, the 77,000 square-foot facility posed a unique challenge in the retrofit logistics. Though there were multiple trades working simultaneously, Ahern came up with a scheduling solution to make sure the project was completed on time and the customer was pleased with the resolution.
- 100% of Ahern’s office staff was industry certified
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission
- No warranty rework was required
- Came up with a solution regarding sequencing among other trades to ensure that the job was completed on time
- Project was completed within 1% of the original budget
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries