Froedtert Town Hall Health Center in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin opened for its anticipated grand opening in November 2012. The owner of the 100,000 square-foot facility called Ahern to complete the test, balance and commissioning, plus the life safety fire damper testing. This project award was based on Ahern’s knowledge and certifications in NEBB and TAB, which ensures strict compliance with standards and procedures. Once the test and balancing was completed, field crews sent detailed reports electronically, which sped up the approval processes and pleased the customer.
- Ahern’s field crew averaged 18 years of experience and the office team averaged 36 years of experience
- Ahern’s staff held NEBB and TAB certifications that specifically benefitted this project
- No change orders were issued
- The project was completed within the original budget
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries