Experience in 3D design helped land this fire protection installation project for Ahern at the Iowa Donor Network in Altoona, IA. Ahern fabricated 191 sprinkler heads for the 17,970 square-foot healthcare facility, helping to meet the customer’s deadline. The team had to adjust their schedule as a result of late coordination and accommodated 69 interferences on the project. Ahern pleased the customer by finishing the project two months early, despite this minor challenge.
- Ahern’s 3D design history benefitted the project
- 100% of Ahern’s office team held industry certifications and averaged 13 years of experience
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission and no warranty rework was required
- Coordination was late on the project, but Ahern accommodated the changes
- Ahern completed the project two months ahead of schedule
- The project was completed under the original estimate
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries