Previous installation experience in the Urbandale, Iowa warehouse facility gave Iron Mountain trust in Ahern for fire protection work in the 74,000 square-foot addition. Ahern used an in-rack system and installed313 fire sprinklers on time, without issues or problems. Utilizing Ahern’s prefabrication shop for the system piping and proper scheduling allowed for complete quick and efficient installations.
- The field crew held an average of 5 years of experience
- The office team held an average of 11 years of experience
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission, with no warranty rework
- Within 1% of the estimated budget
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries