The expertise and knowledge of Ahern staff is what landed this boiler replacement and installation job in Jefferson County, Wisconsin. Ahern eplaced three boilers with new condensing boilers and installed a Tridium-based control system. All Ahern’s staff and field crew held industry certifications and licenses, specifically a Tridium license and NEBB certification. While Ahern encountered a flow issue during startup, the field crew located and resolved the problem, and the client was pleased with the corrections. The project was completed on time in September 2013, just in time for the winter heating months.
- Ahern’s office staff held an average of 17 years of experience
- Ahern field crew held NEBB certification and was a Tridium licensed contractor
- Warranty rework was corrected within the same day
- Flow issue resolved seamlessly
- All work was completed within the estimated budget
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries
- The new boilers installed are more efficient than the existing boilers