Ahern’s field crew brought an average of 10 years of industry experience to the Kerry Center project. The knowledge level that was applied to this newly constructed, 300,000 square-foot office building in Beloit, Wisconsin was instrumental to the success of the job. Through use of 3D coordination, approximately 1,000 system interferences were caught prior to installation.
- The field crew members averaged 10 years of industry experience
- The office team averaged 12 years of industry experience, accompanied by a NICET Level 3 certification
- All 10 loads of prefabricated materials were delivered on time
- On-time completion
- All work was completed within 0.9% of our original estimate
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries