The fire protection installation and prefabrication work done on Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a great example of the clean and precise work Ahern completes. Ahern successfully completed Lawrence’s building renovations by installing an existing wet system before the university’s scheduled move-in date. Ahern met and exceeded the customer’s expectations through on-site coordination and completing the work for the 5,760 square-foot facility without any rework. All of the office staff and crew members for this project were industry certified or licensed and averaged 7.5 years of experience.
- All crew members were industry certified or licensed
- All office staff members were industry certified or licensed
- No warranty rework
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission
- Coordination issues were solved and the client was pleased with the resolution
- All costs were within the budget estimate
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries