With summer ending and school approaching, Ahern was on a strict schedule to install new boilers in Parklawn Elementary school located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Ahern’s years of experience benefitted to the project by designing, installing, and commissioning the new boiler system. The team overcame the challenge of isolating two 50+ year old boilers from each other in order for the remaining boiler to operate independently and continue to serve the steam devices. The project was completed on-time, and just in time for classes to begin.
- The project’s field crew holds an average of 30 years of experience
- The project’s office team holds an average of 20 years of experience
- Ahern’s staff was NEBB certified
- All warranty rework was resolved the same day
- The project was completed within the estimated budget
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time incidents
- The new boilers installed are 88% more efficient than the previous ones