Coordination with staff and residents of Pawnee Manor assisted living facility was crucial to installing a sprinkler system while residents were actively living in the area of construction. The 17,935 square-foot facility located in Pawnee City, Nebraska, was completed without any OSHA recordables, lost-time incidents, and warranty rework. Having completed several retrofit projects for Pawnee Manor in the past, Ahern’s expertise and knowledge helped the installation run smoothly. The office team began the design immediately after the job was awarded and the prefabrication shop sped up the process by fabricating the 106 sprinkler heads. Because of this, the project was completed one week ahead of schedule.
- Half of the field crew that worked on this project hold industry certifications
- All office staff involved on this project hold industry certifications
- No warranty rework
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission
- Ahern completed the project a week ahead of schedule
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries