Ahern installed a new HVAC system and replaced plumbing units for the new addition to the Thelma Center for the Arts in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. During construction plumbing layout issues arose, but Ahern changed the design to make new plans work. This didn’t delay the project, and the organization was able to move in on time. Additionally, Ahern’s sheet metal shop was utilized to complete 2,000 pounds of ductwork for the HVAC system to speed up installation and keep the project on track.
- The project’s field crew holds an average of 13.5 years of experience
- The project’s office staff holds an average of 13.5 years of experience
- All warranty rework was completed within days
- Ahern replaced units that were the wrong size and redesigned the building layout
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries