Ahern provided the fire protection installation and prefabrication for the 110,965 square-foot Vintage Hills nursing home addition. Ahern prefabricated 300 linear feet of the facility’s basement fire sprinkler pipe. Working with the general contractor on previous projects helped build a relationship and assisted in completing the project ahead of schedule and without any warranty work.
- Half of the field crew members involved with this project are industry certified
- All of the office staff members involved on this project hold industry certifications
- The office team involved on this project holds an average of 8 years of experience
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission with no warranty rework
- Project was completed 2 months ahead of schedule
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries