Vintage Hills, an assisted living facility in Indianola, IA, was adding new retirement apartments with an attached parking structure underneath. A total of 110,965 square-feet, Ahern prefabricated 300 sprinkler heads for the fire protection installation at the facility. Prefabrication helped speed up the schedule and Ahern completed the install two months ahead of schedule. The team’s ability to meet the deadline helped the general contractor push the other subcontractors in other trades.
- 100% of Ahern’s office staff held industry certifications
- Ahern’s design was approved on the first submission and no rework was required
- No issues came up during the project
- Ahern completed the project two months ahead of time
- No OSHA recordables or lost-time injuries