Ahern employs over 95 NICET-Certified professionals, 8 licensed PEs, 9 LEED APs, and 7 EITs. Our energy solutions team will help you better manage your utility spending by identifying and recommending energy-saving alternatives.
From initial audit to commissioning and ongoing service, we provide turnkey solutions to improve your bottom line. This includes working to find incentive funds to help offset costs.
- Identification: Distinguish potential efficiencies through site/process walk-throughs and equipment/system evaluations
- Audit: Analyze baseline utility consumption and costs; establish payback criteria; calculate utility savings through recommended efficiencies or equipment improvements; detail project timelines
- Installation & Commissioning: Complete installations and commission systems to operate at optimal efficiency; provide measurement and verification of savings
- Energy Monitoring/Service: Monitor utility costs through periodic performance checks; conduct staff energy awareness and operation training
- Utility Management: Understand current utility consumption and triggers, build time-lapsed consumption model, identify consumption saving improvements, and track ROI.