Sigma-Aldrich (Facility Addition)
Laboratory and office addition in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Fire Protection Installations:
- Wet sprinkler system
- Eight dry chemical sprinkler systems
- Approximately 160 sprinkler heads
- Three air handlers
- Ventilation systems
- Ductwork for the exhaust hoods and fume scrubbers
- Nitrogen, air, cold oil, steam, condensate, breathing air, and vacuum pressure utility lines
- Hood piping
- Plumbing pipe assemblies
- Showers, sinks, and toilets
A NOTE ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
“We have worked with Aldrich for so many years, we were able to recommend ideas that saved everyone time and money. We customized the project based on the customer’s needs.”
J. F. Ahern Co.
Click here for further project details.
(click on image for larger photos).