You are here
The Way to Success Starts with Pre-Construction
As a pre-construction adviser, Ahern’s knowledge and experience not only benefits the general contractors but the architects and building owners through early involvement in system selection that meets the end users’ goals and budget.
Ahern offers several different pre-construction services:
1. Engineering Solutions – We deliver cost effective and project proven solutions for any mechanical or fire protection system
2. Design Analysis – We analyze system designs for cost effectiveness, code compliance, serviceability, and constructability.
3. Budgeting/Conceptual Estimating – We provide accurate mechanical and fire protection system budgets to assist the owner and construction teams in making value based system decisions early in the process.
4. Integrated Project Delivery Expertise – We can provide the framework, resources, and team members required to execute projects under a fully Integrated Project Delivery procurement system including in house engineering, estimating, BIM coordination, Prefabrication, Project Management, Extensive Field Resources, Commissioning Services, Detailed Cost Accounting, and Maintenance Programs.
5. LEED/Green Consultation – We can provide the expertise needed to navigate through the LEED process with energy modeling services, LEED Administration services, LEED Documentation, and a long track record of successful green/LEED project experience to draw from.
6. Building Information Modeling – We can provide extensive experience and resources to use this technology to reduce project conflicts, improve field labor productivity, increase the use of prefabrication, and to improve project quality. We can also integrate project documentation such as owner training videos, O & M manuals, product submittals, equipment performance testing data, etc into the completed model provided to the owner.
Target markets include Healthcare, Commerical Office, Industrial/Process, Laboratory, and Hospitality.