You are here
Post Offer Materials
Inspect. Maintain. Protect.
Fire Protection System and Equipment Inspections. Mechanical PMAs.
Ahern offers mechanical preventive maintenance agreements (PMAs) and fire protection system and equipment inspection services. Mechanical PMA programs can help ensure your systems are operating efficiently, and can help to reduce costly emergency repairs or replacements. Fire protection system and equipment inspections can help to maintain code-compliance and to identify deficiencies. Ahern’s electronic inspection system provides timely, detailed deficiency repair proposals.
- Ahern performs code-compliant inspections and tests for fire protection systems and equipment.
- Ahern provides professional electronic documents of all performed tasks
- Ahern provides detailed reports of any deficiencies found during inspections and tests
- Ahern provides a portal which provides building owners with on-line access to completed inspection forms, service history and schedules of future inspection or service visits
Fire Protection System & Equipment Inspection and Testing
Our fire sprinkler systems inspectors undergo a minimum of 720 hours of coursework and 9,500 hours of on-the-job training prior to performing any inspections. This ensures they carry the code and system knowledge needed to keep your systems functioning properly. We service all types of fire sprinkler systems in all sorts of facilities.
Fire Sprinkler Systems Services Provided:
- NFPA 25 inspections
- Main Drain & Water Flow Alarm Testing
- Fire Pump Tests
- Internal Pipe Examination
- Check Valve Inspection
- Report Completion and Agency Filing
- Inspection Tracking and Reporting
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Fire Protection System & Equipment Inspections
Keeping your facility protected requires proper service and inspection to its life safety systems. Our experience has given us the knowledge needed to quickly identify and correct system problems, keeping you focused on your business.
Fire Systems & Equipment Services:
- Fire Extinguisher Replacement, Recharge, and Maintenance
- Kitchen Hood System Design, Installation, Service, and Inspections
- Dry Chemical System Design, Installation, Service, and Inspections
- Emergency Lighting Inspection and Service
- Fire Alarm Inspection and Testing
- Smoke Damper Testing
HVAC Service & Preventive Maintenance
Your time is important, which is why Ahern’s teams come prepared to make common repairs. Last year in Wisconsin alone, we invested over $675,000 in tools and equipment for our technicians. Because of this, repairs are completed faster – allowing you to get back to your business quicker. Not only will you receive prompt service, but you won’t have to worry about our teams’ knowledge and corrective service capabilities.
- Boilers (High PSI and Low PSI steam and hot water)
- We service Cooling Systems for Computer rooms and Data Center Support Facilities
- HVAC Systems and Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance
- System Inspection and Upgrades
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Customized PMA programs to suit needs and wants of building owners
- Maintaining equipment helps avoid costly breakdowns
- Maintained equipment will operate more efficiently