You are here
J. F. Ahern’s COVID-19 Ongoing Response
To Our Customers and Partners,
I hope this message finds you, your family and companies healthy and safe. Throughout the past several months, we have adapted our COVID-19 response in many ways while continuing our essential work for our valued customers. As always, the well-being of our customers, our people and our communities is the core of everything we do at Ahern. Our hearts go out to all who have been impacted by this pandemic.
My purpose for this message is to proactively communicate our ongoing response efforts related to the coronavirus. We remain committed to being responsive, transparent and to keeping you informed of the changes we make, but please know that there will not be any change to our commitment to responding to our customers’ needs throughout this period. It is our intention at Ahern to emerge from this unprecedented situation in a stronger position.
Over the next several weeks and months, as areas begin to stabilize and restrictions are lifted, organizations will begin to adapt and move on to the next normal; this has already begun at Ahern. In fact, many of our customers have sought out our guidance and expertise as they navigate their responses. Throughout our ongoing response, we will further enhance our safety and wellbeing efforts to protect our employees and customers, including:
- Executing our staged office reopening plan, while monitoring and adjusting as needed (based on federal, state and local guidelines).
- Optimize our workplaces for health and safety (health screening measures, access controls, 6’ distancing rules, sanitary cleaning measures, personal protective equipment, redesign work environments and signage, travel and exposure monitoring, contact tracing).
- Increased work flexibility and alternative work arrangements (accommodate parental and vulnerable health needs of employees, onboarding and training adjustments).
- Continually enhance access to information and streamline communications (employee portal with resources/policies and internal social feed, hotline to dedicated response team, employee engagement surveys, Smartsheet tracking portal).
- Be ready to respond to what’s next (plans at the ready should risk increase suddenly, the ‘next’ practices)
We appreciate your partnership through what’s already past and believe that working together offers the best path for navigating the uncertainty of what lies ahead. In the meantime, should you have questions or to learn more about how we can help you during the ongoing response and recovery phase, please reach out to your Ahern contact or any other members of Ahern’s leadership team at any time.
On behalf of all of J. F. Ahern Co., we wish you continued health and safety.