Ahern improves your HVAC project schedule by shipping sheet metal assemblies directly to your job site through a state-of-the-art sheet metal fabrication shop. With the addition of our Industrial Services Shop, we have the manufacturing capacity to accommodate large projects. Our shop features a wide selection of sheet metal fabrication abilities to get the job done accurately and efficiently. We have multiple locations for your sheet metal prefabrication needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Last year, we completed 2,321 sheet metal orders - 99.8% on-time delivery and 99.8% error-free.
Metal Fabrication ShopOverview
Metal Fabrication Shop Features& Capabilities
- Combined square footage of 397,000 sq. ft. with over 36 acres of laydown yard across our Appleton and Fond du Lac facilities
- 1/2” through 10” pressure class duct and fittings
- 4” through 48” spiral duct
- Galvanized, black, aluminum, and stainless duct and fittings
- Fully automated duct fabrication coil line with 4-roll coil feed for straight ductwork
- Dual automated plasma cutting tables with 4-roll feed for fitting fabrication
- TDC, Superspeed Pittsburgh, and Snaplock machines
For the last 3 years, we've fabricated an average of 1.25 million pounds of ductwork, with an average production rate of 44 pounds per hour.