Solutions for IndustrialProcess Environments
We offer a full range of solutions for industrial and manufacturing process environments including industrial installation, industrial process piping, repair and replacement, machine automation, and fabrication of pressure vessels, tanks, structural platforms, and more. We are here to assist your team in all aspects of a project, including structural engineering and design, fabrication, installation, and service. We also provide preventive maintenance for systems and equipment that we install or other contractors have installed in your facility. Contact us for more information about our industrial piping capabilities.
For further reading check out our Industrial Services project for Green Bay Packaging here.
In 2022, 99% of client survey responders reported they would recommend us.
I have worked with Ahern on several projects in recent years as well, and continue to appreciate our working relationship.
Installation & Retrofit
- Dust collection systems, including cyclones, dust collectors, abort gates, spark arrestors, explosion isolation, sprinkling, and ventilation
- Smoke collection systems, including dust collectors, abort gates, spark arrestors, explosion isolation, sprinkling, and ventilation
- Fume hoods
- Paint booths, blast booths, and spray booths
- Conveyor lines
- Catwalks and mezzanines
- Piping: hydronic, hydraulic, steam, air, natural gas, fuel oil, etc
- Welded ductwork
- Catwalks, mezzanines, equipment stands
- Wear-items for foundries and the sand industry
- Replication of existing customer equipment
- Non-pressurized tanks / vessels
- Pump skids
- Process tanks, reactors, evaporators, storage tanks, mixing tanks, pressure pots
- Fuel tanks, water tanks, air receivers, expansion tanks
- Flash tanks, scrubbers, condensate tanks, two and three-phase separators
- Double-wall, distillation columns, jacketed tanks
- Buffer tanks, knock out drums, flare drums
- Water purification filters, dissolved air filtration, oxygenation
Industrial Dust Collection Services
- With the upcoming NFPA and OSHA code changes, we’ll plan ahead when designing and installing dust collection systems
- New code-compliant dust collection and smoke collection systems based on customers material
- Adapting existing dust collection systems and equipment to meet facility’s needs
- Makeup air systems to offset exhaust
- Sprinkler and fire protection
- Special hazards, if necessary
- Trusted Dust Control Industrial Services throughout the midwest
Products and systems including air piping, process chillers in a manufacturing / production environment, overhead conveyor system install, industrial / production gas piping, heat reclaim, process piping, foundry dust collection, process production cooling towers, food conveying and packaging, machinery setting, iron work and plate work, lube lines, paint booth installation and ventilation, sand transport for the foundry industry and structural fabrication ranging from catwalks to equipment stands.
We install owner-provided robotic machinery and assembly lines with adjoining piping, fixtures, structural housing and exhaust requirements.
ASME Certified Partner
Our certified welders follow strict testing and inspection instructions, ensuring industry standards are met and exceeded. Learn more about our ASME certified services here.
- ASME PP and U Certified
- National Board R and NB Certified
- Design, Fabrication, Testing, Delivery & Maintenance of: Industrial Pressure Vessels, Straight and U-Tube Heat Exchangers and Boilers, Tube Bundles
- Carbon and Stainless Steel Material
- Manufacturing capacity of 397,000 sq. ft. and 36 acres of laydown yard
In the past 5 years, over $194M of SBE, WBE, EDE, VOE, DBE, DVB, HZE, and MBE supplier work and services have been contracted for our projects.
Because of their professionalism and responsiveness, I would not hesitate to work with Ahern again.