When you need quality prefabricated piping delivered on time and to specification, rely on Ahern’s proven track record of success. All pipe spools must pass the stringent quality control audits of our highly trained and experienced QC professionals before leaving the pipe fabrication shop. We offer a wide range of capabilities from project management to drafting and material control. To discuss your prefabricated piping needs, contact our experts.
Since 2012, our ASME Certified Welders have completed over 192,000 x-ray views with an average passing rate of 98%.
Pipe Fabrication ShopFeatures & Capabilities
- Combined square footage of 397,000 sq. ft. with over 36 acres of laydown yard across our Fond du Lac and Appleton facilities.
- 1/2" through 144" diameter
- Wall thickness up to 4" diameter
- Stainless steel, carbon, chrome alloy (P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, P92), and specialty alloys
- ASME PP and U Certification Holders
- National Board R and NB Certified
- Welding to ASME Code Section IX
- In-house blasting, painting, coating, lining, and QC
- In-house estimating and CAD drafting
Pipe Fabrication ShopOverview
Ahern has provided piping systems to 49 U.S. states and 8 international countries.