When you need quality prefabricated piping delivered on time and to specification, rely on Ahern’s proven track record of success. All pipe spools must pass the stringent quality control audits of our highly trained and experienced QC professionals before leaving the shop.
Since 2012 our ASME Certified Welders have completed over 189,000 x-ray views with an average passing rate of 98.1%.
Shop Features& Capabilities
- Total indoor manufacturing capacity of 102,000 sq. ft. with 220,000 sq. ft. of outdoor laydown yard
- 1/2" through 144" diameter
- Wall thickness up to 4" diameter
- Stainless steel, carbon, chrome alloy (P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, P92), and specialty alloys
- ASME PP and U Certification Holders
- National Board R and NB Certified
- Welding to ASME Code Section IX
- In-house blasting, painting, coating, lining, and QC
- In-house estimating and CAD drafting
Ahern has provided piping systems to 49 U.S. states and 8 international countries.