Plumbing Fabrication Shop
Pre-assembly of common plumbing components keeps your project moving forward at optimal efficiency and with greater accuracy. We offer a wide range of capabilities to deliver high quality plumbing components to your project site and simplify installation to keep your project running smoothly. To discuss your prefabricated plumbing needs, contact our experts.
Since 2021, we've completed over 600 plumbing orders. 100% of these orders were delivered on time.
Ahern completed the plumbing on this project in a timely and professional manner.
Plumbing Fabrication ShopFeatures & Capabilities
- Combined square footage of 397,000 sq. ft. with over 36 acres of laydown yard across our Appleton and Fond du Lac facilities.
- 1/2” through 6” pipe diameter capability
- 2” and smaller carbon, galvanized, and stainless steel piping (threaded)
- 6” and smaller copper, plastic, and cast iron piping
- Iron Worker machine
- Capable of punching a 1.5" hole into a piece of carbon steel over 1" thick
- Can shear a piece of 3/4" carbon steel that's 30" long
- Can cut a piece of 8" x 8" x 3/4" thick carbon steel angle
- Notch, cope, and bend with the different accessories
Common Plumbing Components
We provide a wide range of plumbing components from fully prefabricated underground plumbing to common assemblies such as:
- Clevis and trapeze hangers/brackets
- Control valves
- In-wall drops
- Medical gas assemblies
- Plumbing fixture batteries
- Pump seal water
- Repetitive copper
- Trip fixtures
- VAV boxes
Ahern has approximately 700 craftspeople working on projects at all times.
This was my first time working with Ahern on a scope of work outside of fire protection. Due to the hard work of Caleb, Jake and the rest of the crew, they lived up to the high bar that Ahern has previously set. They were a very integral part of a team that delivered a 1.2 million SF distribution center in 8 months.