Fire Protection System& Equipment Inspection and Testing
Our fire sprinkler systems inspectors undergo a minimum of 720 hours of coursework and 9,500 hours of on-the-job training prior to performing any inspections. This ensures they carry the code and system knowledge needed to keep your systems functioning properly. We service all types of fire sprinkler systems in all sorts of facilities.
100% of our fire protection inspections are performed by licensed sprinkler fitters or NICET-certified technicians.
- NFPA 25 inspections
- Main Drain & Water Flow Alarm Testing
- Fire Pump Tests
- Internal Pipe Examination
- Check Valve Inspection
- Report Completion and Agency Filing
- Inspection Tracking and Reporting
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Keeping your facility protected requires proper service and inspection to its life safety systems. Our experience has given us the knowledge needed to quickly identify and correct system problems, keeping you focused on your business.
- Fire Extinguisher Replacement, Recharge, and Maintenance
- Kitchen Hood System Design, Installation, Service, and Inspections
- Dry Chemical System Design, Installation, Service, and Inspections
- Emergency Lighting Inspection and Service
- Fire Alarm Inspection and Testing
- Smoke Damper Testing
Our service technicians average over 17 years of industry experience.