Ahern is proud to announce that the company contributed to 10 of the “Top Projects of 2019,” as chosen by industry publication The Daily Reporter.
The Reporter’s annual competition looks at construction projects across the state of Wisconsin and honors the general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners whose projects met and exceeded expectations. Ahern was a partner on the following projects:
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- Potawatomi Hotel (Plumbing)
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Advanced Care Vertical Expansion (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- Uline W5 (Fire Protection)
- Oshkosh Corporation Global Headquarters (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- Dwight and Dian Diercks Hall Computational Sciences Hall (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- SECURA Insurance Headquarters (Fire protection)
- Friendship Learning Center (HVAC, fire protection)
- Sentry Insurance Building (Fire protection)
- The Suites University of Eau Claire-Wisconsin (Plumbing)
The Daily Reporter's 21st Annual Top Projects event will take place on October 1, 2020, at the Italian Community Center in Milwaukee, WI.
J. F. Ahern Co. is a mechanical and fire protection contractor specializing in HVAC, Plumbing, Controls, Sprinkler, Extinguisher & Alarm and Fabrication for construction and service projects. Founded in 1880, the company has over 1,300 employees servicing commercial and industrial customers across the United States. To keep up with the latest company news and events, visit jfahern.com or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.