Ahern is proud to announce that the company contributed to eleven of the “Top Projects of 2021,” as chosen by industry publication The Daily Reporter.
The Reporter’s annual competition looks at construction projects across the state of Wisconsin and honors the general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and owners whose projects “met and exceeded expectations.” Ahern was a partner on the following eleven projects:
- Acuity North East Parking Structure & Fieldhouse (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- Green Bay Packaging New Recycled Paper Mill (fire protection)
- MSOE Hermann Viets Tower (HVAC, controls)
- River Flat Apartments (fire protection)
- The Avenue (plumbing)
- The Lincoln Academy (fire protection)
- The Nick, UW Madison Campus Recreational Facility (fire protection)
- ULINE W8 & I7 Warehouse and Distribution Center Facilities (fire protection)
- Vista West (fire protection)
- VA Milwaukee Soldier’s Home (plumbing and fire protection)
- WEC Energy Group Public Service Building – Steam Damage Repairs (fire protection)
In its 23rd year of honoring the top projects across the state, 40 projects will be honored at this year’s networking and awards event on May 11, 2022, at the Brookfield Conference Center in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
J. F. Ahern Co. is a mechanical and fire protection contractor specializing in HVAC, Plumbing, Controls, Sprinkler, Extinguisher & Alarm and Fabrication for construction and service projects. Founded in 1880, the company has over 1,400 employees servicing commercial and industrial customers across the United States. To keep up with the latest company news and events, visit jfahern.com or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.