Ahern is proud to announce that the company contributed at least one trade to 6 of the “Top Projects of 2018,” as chosen by industry publication The Daily Reporter.
The Reporter’s annual competition looks at construction projects across the state of Wisconsin and honors the general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners whose projects “met and exceeded expectations.” Ahern was a partner on the following 6 of the 38 winning projects:
- American Family Insurance – The Spark (Fire Protection)
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Integrated Procedural Platform (Fire Protection, Plumbing)
- Hill Farms State Office Building (Fire Protection, HVAC, & Plumbing)
- Mukwonago High School Additions & Renovations (Fire Protection)
- Sun Prairie Area School District Token Springs and Meadow View Elementary Schools (Fire Protection)
- The Marling (Fire Protection)
Ahern would like to thank all of the general contractors and other firms involved with these Top Projects.
J. F. Ahern Co. is a mechanical and fire protection contractor specializing in HVAC, Plumbing, Controls, Sprinkler, Extinguisher & Alarm and Fabrication for construction and service projects. Founded in 1880, the company has over 1,500 employees servicing commercial and industrial customers across the United States. To keep up with the latest company news and events, visit jfahern.com or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.