You are here
Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Valued Customers,
As we continue to navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ahern is committed to helping you continue your operations.
- Keep our Response Team active to work with internal and external stakeholders, to coordinate and implement our prevention, preparedness and response plans.
- Monitor all CDC, OSHA, and State and Local Health Authorities guidance to ensure we have a real-time assessment of developing events to mitigate any potential impact.
- Increase distribution of critical PPE and personal hygiene materials to all field and shop employees, while continuing to offer donations to our community healthcare partners.
- Enhance screening procedures to ensure essential onsite personnel or vendors with illness or potential exposure are prohibited from entering our facilities or jobsites.
- Implement and comply with applicable state and customer specific temperature screening protocols.
- Manufacture and distribute cloth face coverings to all employees.
- Work cooperatively with our trade association and jobsite partners.
- Scale up our network capacity to handle the large demand of remote connections while also ensuring our employees have the equipment necessary to perform their job without downtime.