J. F. Ahern Co. (“J. F. Ahern” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by J. F. Ahern or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About Youand How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Information”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, username, or any other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, your employer.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Website as described above; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies containing encrypted information to allow you to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into use our services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed on your browser. These session cookies allow us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into use our services and to process online data transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use our services.
Information we Collect from your Employer
The information we collect from your employer includes account information that you may use to access your account with us.
How We UseYour Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to maintain, customize, and secure your account;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activity;
- to respond to law enforcement request as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services, including the Website and our databases and other technology assets;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want us to use your Personal Information in this way, simply contact us at email@example.com. If you have requested to be contacted by phone, you may also discontinue our use of Personal Information for this purpose by asking our representative to remove you from our contact list. If you have requested to be contacted by email, you may discontinue our use of Personal Information for this purpose by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
Disclosure ofYour Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of J. F. Ahern’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by J. F. Ahern about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Website Legal Terms and other agreements with you or your employer, including for billing and collection purposes; and
if we believe disclosure is necessary
Choices About How We Useand Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Information:
Accessing, Correcting, andDeleting Your Information
You may contact us at the Contact Information below to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that we have collected about you. If you have a registered account through our Website, we cannot delete your Personal Information without also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change your Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do NotTrack Signals
Our Website may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers or operating systems permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To Contact J. F. Ahern
J. F. Ahern Co.
855 Morris Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935