Fire Protection Services for Mixed Use Development Properties in the Omaha Area
Ahern provided complete fire protection for a mixed use development property in Iowa, which included a retail business and residential housing. We used our knowledge and experience in fire protection services to complete an installation job on the 100th Block in Council Bluffs, IA. Ahern installed 2 wet systems and 1 dry system to protect 2 buildings which totaled 50,770 square feet plus a parking garage. One building was 12 multi-level condominium apartments while the other was a 3-story mixed-use facility (1 floor of retail space and 2 floors of apartments). Ahern’s team not only completed these fire protection services on time but did so safely and cost-effectively.
- Ahern's field crew was certified and averaged 7 years of experience
- No warranty rework needed
- Ahern's design was approved on the first submission
- 100% project completion on time
- Zero lost-time injuries
- No OSHA recordable events