You are here
Al Ringling Theater
Fire Protection for Historic Building in Baraboo, WI
Ahern’s expert fire protection team was trusted with retrofitting this historic 100-year-old theater in Baraboo, WI with modern wet sprinkler and preaction systems. Aesthetics were paramount in this installation, as the theater’s renovations maintained the architectural integrity throughout. Another challenge was installing the system high above the stage. Ahern’s safety team collaborated closely with the installers to assess hazards and plan for a safe completion.
The photos represent some of the vintage fire sprinkler components removed prior to the retrofit.
- Fire Protection Inspection & Service
- Fire Protection Installation
- Fire Protection Prefabrication
- Fire Protection Special Hazards
- Pipe Fabrication
- Ahern's certified crew members averaged 6 years of experience
- Ahern's office members averaged 17 years of experience
- Ahern's design was approved on the first submission
- Project was completed on time
- Shipment was delivered on time
- Final project cost was less than the original estimate