On-time &within budget
Fire Protection Services for Mixed-Use Development Properties in the Omaha Area
With the project team averaging 8 years of experience, Ahern was able to meet the deadline for the Boxcar 10 project in Omaha, Nebraska. This multi-story, mixed-use development property was designed to complement the artistic vibe in the neighborhood. The building offers both residential condominiums and retail space. Ahern’s design was approved by the AHJ on the first submission and stayed within the original estimated budget.
- Ahern's team averaged 8 years of industry experience
- Adding a sprinkler head in the mid-shaft of the elevator; client pleased with resolution
- Completed project on time
- 100% within the original budget estimate
- No OSHA recordable events and zero lost-time injuries