Ahern’s pipe fabrication knowledge and ability to meet deadlines were keys to the completion of a fabrication job in Denver, Colorado for the Cherokee Water Treatment Plant. The project consisted of 411 spools of carbon and stainless steel ranging in diameter from 3” to 12”. Being a code shop, Ahern’s welders held the experience and qualifications to fabricate the pipe to the client’s specifications. The project was completed safely with all shipments being delivered on time.
- Project was completed on time
- 3 shipments delivered on time
- No warranty rework needed
- Of the 411 spools, there were no customer-reported problems
- No OSHA recordable events or lost-time injuries