Fire Protection Services for Colleges in the Eau Claire Area
Ahern installed two wet fire sprinkler systems in the 55,000 square foot Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) Energy Education Center in Eau Claire, WI. Ahern was able to install the system, which included over 400 sprinkler heads while maintaining much of the building's original structure. 3D coordination helped streamline labor and installation, ensuring that Ahern's industry-certified team was able to complete the project ahead of schedule with zero injuries.
- Ahern's team averaged 15 years of industry experience
- Ahern's design was approved on the first submission
- No warranty rework needed
- Project was completed ahead of schedule
- No OSHA recordable events
- Zero lost-time injuries