You are here
Ahern’s field crew brought an average of 10 years of industry experience to the Kerry Center project. The knowledge level that was applied to this newly constructed, 300,000 square-foot office building in Beloit, Wisconsin was instrumental to the success of the job. Through the use of 3D coordination, approximately 1,000 system interferences were caught prior to installation.
- The field crew members averaged 10 years of industry experience
- The office team averaged 12 years of industry experience, accompanied by a NICET Level 3 Certification
- All 10 loads of prefabricated materials were delivered on time
- On-time completion
- All work was completed within 0.9% of our original estimate
- No OSHA recordable events or lost-time injuries