You are here
As the kids were enjoying their summer vacations, Ahern's fire protection team performed a sprinkler retrofit on Montclair Elementary School in Omaha, NE. Work in the 65,000 square foot school stretched over 2 summers. Despite having some unforeseen hanger attachment issues, Ahern stuck true to its core ideology of being committed to excellence and was able to make adjustments and still meet the deadline while remaining within their budget.
- Ahern's certified team averaged 6 years of industry experience
- No warranty rework needed
- Made some adjustments and addressed hanger attachment issues
- 100% within the original budget
- Zero charge orders
- No OSHA recordable events