You are here
Ahern met the three-month schedule for its HVAC work on Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel. The project presented many logistical challenges to replace two chillers, a cooling tower, and control system while the hotel remained open for business. Utilizing its shops and knowledgeable team, prefabricated material was delivered to the site as needed. Our team also put a plan in place to overcome space constraints that involved disassembly of the chiller and reassembly during installation.
- Ahern’s field team averaged 15 years of industry experience
- All 45 spools of prefabricated chilled and condensate piping passed quality inspections
- Prefabrication minimized disruption and on-site noise to the hotel
- No warranty rework
- All work was completed on time
- No OSHA recordable events or lost-time injuries